Google Account Recovery
How Do I Recover My Google Account By Using Security Questions?
Forgetting an email account password is one of the worst and common things which are frequently faced by the users often or daily basis. Google account holder also faces this problem whenever they forget their password and look for the perfect solutions to recover their Google account password. But Google proffers multiple options for password recovery and users can simply recover their account without any difficulty. By using the security questions, Google account recovery process can simply perform and one can simply recover their password with the security questions.
To Recover Google Account With Security Question Follow This Procedure:-
Have you forgotten the password of your Google account? But know your security questions associated with your Google account? Then you can very easily recover your Google account by using your security questions. If you never perform Google account recovery process via security questions, then you can go through the below steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official account recovery page of Google via https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery/
- Enter your Google address into the given box for that password you may wish to recover.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the last password you use to sign in to your Google account and if you don’t remember, then click on Try another way link.
- Now a new page will open where you will be asked to recover your Google account via phone number and then click on Try another way option.
- After that, you can see the security questions answer method and then you will be asked to provide the answer to some security questions.
- Now give the correct answer of each security question and then click on Next.
- Enter a new password for your Google account and then you have to re-enter the same password to confirm.
Google Customer Service for making your Google Account Recovery process easy
If you are unable to understand the above-described recovery process of Google account, then you just have to contact the customer service team where a group of skilled professionals will help to recover your Google account. When you contact the Google customer service team, they will give immediate solutions to recover your Google account. Along with the recovery, you may also resolve other sorts of queries that you confront when using the Google account. You can simply get their assistance after making a phone call and they are 24/7 available to help you.
Ways To Recover Your Google Account With Recovery Email:-
Many times it happens that you are not able to access your Google account due to various reasons. In that case you need account recovery option provided by Google. Here the main focus is on Google account recovery with the help of recovery email. If you do not know how to do Google account recovery with the alternate email address you can follow the steps given below:
- Go to Google account sign in page
- Provide your email address and click next
- Select forgot password
- Google will ask you to provide last password you can remember that you have used with this account
- Google will send a verification code to your number click I don’t have my phone
- Google will send a verification code to your recovery email address
- Go to your Gmail and open the mail send by Google you will see a verification code
- Enter the code in the box And then Google will ask you to create a new password
- Enter a strong password using at least 8 characters and again re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Click next and you are done creating new password
This recovery email address was provided by the Google account user at the time of creating account. Later also you can add or change recovery email address from the account recovery settings available in Google account. You can also recover your account with the help of recovery phone number if you have one and you can access that number.
If you are not able to recover your Google account with the help of recovery email you can dial Google account recovery number that is available 24/7. Google support team will help you to provide and explain various options to recover your account.
How to get Google account recovery done by phone call?
If you have a Google account but you are not able to access your account because you forgot the password of your account, you can easily recover your account online or you can dial the Google customer service phone number to get the assistance for the password reset.
If you want to recover your Google account online, you can follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the password recovery link https://g.co/recover
- Enter your Username or the phone number associated with your Google account
- Now you need to click on NEXT and then click on I FORGOT PASSWORD
- It will give you the option to send a code by text message to your recovery phone number
- If you don’t have access to this phone, you need to click on I don’t have access to this phone
- Now it will give you the option to send a password reset link to the recovery email address
Once you verified the code through SMS clicked on the password reset link, you will get the option to reset the password of your Google account. If you are not able to get the Google account recovery done online, you need to dial the phone number of Google customer service and they will further help you with the same.
What Is The Procedure Of Google Account Recovey By SMS?
Google account recovery in case of forgotten password is possible through the options like registered phone number, recovery email or security question. Google account recovery through mobile number is the easiest way to get account verification code from Google by SMS or Phone call. This way you can get access to password reset page and create a new password for your Google account.
Here you will get to know the process of Google account recovery by SMS with the help of steps given below:
- Open your browser and go to Google recovery page
- Type your Google ID that you want to recover and tap next
- Now enter your last password of same account or skip by choosing Try Another way
- On new page Google will give the choice to receive account verification code in mobile number that is registered with the same account
- Then you will get two choices to receive code “SMS” or “Phone call”
- Choose SMS and Google will send a message in your registered mobile that contains account verification code
- Copy the code from the SMS you have received from Google and paste the same on account recovery page
- Google will start verifying your account once you entered the code and then transfer you to password reset page
- Now enter new password for your Google account and save for later use
Contact Google customer care for more help.
How To Recover Gmail Account Password ?
Unable to access Gmail account? Follow the steps to recover Gmail password
Gmail is one of the most email services developed by Google. Currently, this email service has even become one of the basic requirements for accessing various applications and services. Also, to make it easier for the users to perform their routine email activities, the developers have introduced multiple features within the app.
Further, with such finest services offered by Gmail, it becomes quite essential for the users to ensure the security of the email account. Also, the developers have introduced multiple security and recovery services which have made ensured that the account of the users is secured and safe.
Besides, there are a few users who have reported issues related to Gmail account access. Luckily, one can easily overcome this issue by opting Google Account Recovery which allows the users to reset the password for their Gmail account.
Moreover, the Google recovery process includes multiple options for recovery. In simple words, if the user lack access to any of the recovery options they can opt for the alternative option to recover their Gmail account password.
And for the users who are facing issues with Gmail Account Recovery they can read this article and get complete details on how to recover their Gmail account using various recovery options.
Recovering Gmail account
For the users who wish to recover their Gmail account, they can easily perform the steps provided below and gain back access to their Gmail account.
- For starting the recovery process, the user needs to visit the Gmail account recovery page.
- After the page is launched, the user is required to provide the username of the particular account.
- Then, the user will be provided with an option to recover their Gmail account using the last password they remember.
- Further, the user can provide the last password of their account and access their Gmail account by resetting the password.
In case, if the user doesn’t remember the last password of their Gmail account they can proceed with the alternative recovery option.
Recovering Gmail account using the phone number
- For recovering Gmail account using the phone number, the user is required to visit the Gmail Account Recovery page.
- Now, they need to provide their username and select recovery via phone number option.
- After selecting this particular option, the user will be provided with a code that needs to enter for account verification.
- And once the account is verified, the user will be directed to the password reset page.
- Then, the user can create a new password for their Gmail account and save the changes
However, if the user is unable to recover their Gmail account using the phone number they can opt for recovery via email option.
Recovering Gmail account using email
- For recovering Gmail account using email, the user is required to visit the recovery page.
- Further, provide the username and proceed with the recovery process.
- Now, from the recovery options, the user is required to select recovery via email option.
- After that, a verification code will be provided to the user via email which they need to provide at the time of recovery.
- And once the Gmail account is verified, the user can create a new password to access their account and use its email services without any interruptions.
Hence, these were the few simple procedures that one can try out to recover their Gmail account. However, if the user fails to recover their account they can contact Google support to seek required assistance.
How do I perform Google account recovery for android device?
If you are not able to access your Google account as you forgot the password of your account, you can quickly recover your Google account by resetting the password anytime.
You can follow the simple instructions to reset the password of your Google account given below:
- Open any web-browser on your Android device
- Go to the password reset page by visiting the link https://g.co/recover
- Enter the username or phone number associated with your account needs to be recovered
- Click on NEXT button
- Click on the option I FORGOT THE PASSWORD
- Now you will be getting the option to send a verification code to your recovery phone number through SMS or you can send a password reset link to your recovery email address or answer the security question correctly.
- If you can confirm the verification code through SMS or answer the security questions correctly or click on the password reset link through the email, you will get the option to change or reset the password of your Google account
- You need to enter a new password for your Google account and then confirm the new password
Once you have confirmed the new password and saved it, your Google account recovery for android is complete. You can use the new password to login to your Google account anytime.