Google Account Recovery
How Do I Recover My Google Account By Using Security Questions?
Forgetting an email account password is one of the worst and common things which are frequently faced by the users often or daily basis. Google account holder also faces this problem whenever they forget their password and look for the perfect solutions to recover their Google account password. But Google proffers multiple options for password recovery and users can simply recover their account without any difficulty. By using the security questions, Google account recovery process can simply perform and one can simply recover their password with the security questions.
To Recover Google Account With Security Question Follow This Procedure:-
Have you forgotten the password of your Google account? But know your security questions associated with your Google account? Then you can very easily recover your Google account by using your security questions. If you never perform Google account recovery process via security questions, then you can go through the below steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official account recovery page of Google via https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery/
- Enter your Google address into the given box for that password you may wish to recover.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the last password you use to sign in to your Google account and if you don’t remember, then click on Try another way link.
- Now a new page will open where you will be asked to recover your Google account via phone number and then click on Try another way option.
- After that, you can see the security questions answer method and then you will be asked to provide the answer to some security questions.
- Now give the correct answer of each security question and then click on Next.
- Enter a new password for your Google account and then you have to re-enter the same password to confirm.
Google Customer Service for making your Google Account Recovery process easy
If you are unable to understand the above-described recovery process of Google account, then you just have to contact the customer service team where a group of skilled professionals will help to recover your Google account. When you contact the Google customer service team, they will give immediate solutions to recover your Google account. Along with the recovery, you may also resolve other sorts of queries that you confront when using the Google account. You can simply get their assistance after making a phone call and they are 24/7 available to help you.
Ways To Recover Your Google Account With Recovery Email:-
Many times it happens that you are not able to access your Google account due to various reasons. In that case you need account recovery option provided by Google. Here the main focus is on Google account recovery with the help of recovery email. If you do not know how to do Google account recovery with the alternate email address you can follow the steps given below:
- Go to Google account sign in page
- Provide your email address and click next
- Select forgot password
- Google will ask you to provide last password you can remember that you have used with this account
- Google will send a verification code to your number click I don’t have my phone
- Google will send a verification code to your recovery email address
- Go to your Gmail and open the mail send by Google you will see a verification code
- Enter the code in the box And then Google will ask you to create a new password
- Enter a strong password using at least 8 characters and again re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Click next and you are done creating new password
This recovery email address was provided by the Google account user at the time of creating account. Later also you can add or change recovery email address from the account recovery settings available in Google account. You can also recover your account with the help of recovery phone number if you have one and you can access that number.
If you are not able to recover your Google account with the help of recovery email you can dial Google account recovery number that is available 24/7. Google support team will help you to provide and explain various options to recover your account.
How to Get Google Account Recovery Done by Phone Call?
If you have a Google account but you are not able to access your account because you forgot the password of your account, you can easily recover your account online or you can dial the Google customer service phone number to get the assistance for the password reset.
If you want to recover your Google account online, you can follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the password recovery link https://g.co/recover
- Enter your Username or the phone number associated with your Google account
- Now you need to click on NEXT and then click on I FORGOT PASSWORD
- It will give you the option to send a code by text message to your recovery phone number
- If you don’t have access to this phone, you need to click on I don’t have access to this phone
- Now it will give you the option to send a password reset link to the recovery email address
Once you verified the code through SMS clicked on the password reset link, you will get the option to reset the password of your Google account. If you are not able to get the Google account recovery done online, you need to dial the phone number of Google customer service and they will further help you with the same.
What Is The Procedure Of Google Account Recovey By SMS?
Google account recovery in case of forgotten password is possible through the options like registered phone number, recovery email or security question. Google account recovery through mobile number is the easiest way to get account verification code from Google by SMS or Phone call. This way you can get access to password reset page and create a new password for your Google account.
Here you will get to know the process of Google account recovery by SMS with the help of steps given below:
- Open your browser and go to Google recovery page
- Type your Google ID that you want to recover and tap next
- Now enter your last password of same account or skip by choosing Try Another way
- On new page Google will give the choice to receive account verification code in mobile number that is registered with the same account
- Then you will get two choices to receive code “SMS” or “Phone call”
- Choose SMS and Google will send a message in your registered mobile that contains account verification code
- Copy the code from the SMS you have received from Google and paste the same on account recovery page
- Google will start verifying your account once you entered the code and then transfer you to password reset page
- Now enter new password for your Google account and save for later use
Contact Google customer care for more help.
How To Recover Google Account Via Date Of Birth?
Google’s password slipping out of mind while logging in is very common these days. Every day a lot of people forget their Google password that they use daily. If you are also one of them then can easily recover it. Google is an Id that people often use on a daily basis but people still forget its password. But there are three main easy methods through which one can easily recover their accounts. But suppose if you want to recover your account with the help of date of birth, you can answer security questions. To find out about steps of Google account recovery date of birth, tap on below details.
Steps to recover lost Google account
- To recover Google account, tap on its website
- As the webpage loads, click on forgot id/ password link that will take you to account recovery page
- Enter your email registered with Google
- Look choose any one method to recover Google account
- If you need to recover your account with the help of date of birth, then choose security questions
- Now you will be asked to answer few questions that also includes your date of birth
- Now you can now log in by setting a new password.
And that’s all for recovery steps. For more, you can reach out to the customer care.
How to Restore Disabled Google Account?
Informatin to recover disabled Google account
Google account is a multitasking platform in internet world that is used for accessing most of the basic internet services. But sometimes one’s Google account gets disabled and doesn’t load. Apart from forgetting account’s password, a lot of people also face an issue of their accounts being disabled, even though trying to log in by correct credentials. There are many reasons as such of Google accounts which need few hacks to restore disabled Google account. To know more, tap on below details.
Reasons behind Google Account Being Disabled
- If anyone reported about your account, regarding any malicious act
- If user violates any rules regarding terms and policies of Google
- In case your account gets disabled because of any of these reasons, you can fix it by following below methods.
What to do if Google Account Gets Disabled
- When one’s Google account gets disabled, try signing in your account first using chrome
- Select ‘try restoring Google’
- Follow the further steps
- If your account has been removed only for a day or two, then wait till your account gets fixed
- If it still doesn’t get fixed, try getting assistance from Google customer care support
And you are done with fixing your Google account. In case of any other doubt, you can contact customer care support of Google.
How to Recover Suspended Google Account?
Get Simple Steps to Recover Suspended Google Account
Sometimes Google suspends your account due to some un authorize activity. This happens when your account has been used for doing some malicious activity or continually spamming is being done. The reason could be anything but if you face such a problem you shouldn't get worried about it. You can still get access to your account by following the prompts or else, you can go perform the steps mentioned below to recover the account.
How Would You Recover Suspended Google Account?
- First of all, go to the account recovery page o Google.
- Then you should enter the username and click the Next button.
- Further, you have to choose the Forgot Password? option.
- Next, you can recover your suspended account by entering the previous password of your Google account. Or else, you can click the Try another way option.
- In this way, you would get to recover suspended Google account. You can choose the recovery option either an email address or phone number.
- A verification code will be sent to you via text message on your phone number if you choose the phone number to recover your account. Provide that code to reach the password reset page.
- On the other hand, on selecting email address, a password reset link will be sent on your email account and by clicking the link you will redirect to the password reset page.
- Thereafter, you can reset the password of your suspended Google account.
- Lastly, to confirm the changes, you should click the Save Changes option.
This is how you will be able to recover suspended Google account without seeing any problem. Moreover, if you find any issue you may contact the customer service of Google. The support team will provide you all the possible help for Google account recovery.
How to Recover Deleted Google Account After 30 Days?
You logged into your Google account but happened to be deactivated? Then you do not have to panic as you can still get back the account even after 30 days. But if you do not know how to proceed then you are free to follow the steps below.
Steps to Get Back Google Account in Simple Ways!
- Open a preferred web browser and go to Google account from its search bar.
- Enter the username that is displayed in front of you and tap “Next”.
- You will be asked to select any one recovery option and you can choose recovery using text or alternate email.
- Check the SMS that you received and enter the same in the recovery page on Google.
- If you have selected email as your recovery option then check the alternate email and follow the instructions as stated in the link.
- Allow Google some time to check the verification code. And then you will be asked to create a new password.
- Make sure that you create a password which is very strong and easy at the same time.
Hence, with the help of the above steps, you can easily recover deleted Google account without hassle. For any further issues, you are free to contact Google customer service which is available on different platforms and is 24/7 active.
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Google Account?
If you have a Google account, it will be linked with various services of Google by default. In case you have deleted your Google account, or it got deleted mistakenly, you can recover it. There is a possibility that the account data is lost, but you can have access to the account again. You can also access the third-party apps associated with your Google account.
Recovery of permanently deleted Google Account
When you delete your Google account, there are chances that the data will remain in your account for at least next 30 days, but sometimes it gets deleted. So, if you want to recover permanently deleted Google account, follow the steps as mentioned below:
Browse the Google recovery page.
Enter your username, email address or phone number associated with the Google account and click Next.
Then, on the password page, click Forgot password to proceed for account recovery.
For recovery, you can enter any old password of your Google account. If not, skip the option.
If you remember the date when you created your Google account, select it. If not remembered, skip this option also.
After that is the option of recovery using the phone number. You need to enter your phone number to get the security code. If you don't have access to the phone, try another option.
Further is the option of using alternate email. When you enter the email address, Google will send a code in the inbox. You need to verify your identity using that code.
Finally, create a new password for the account.
For any help, contact the Google support team.
How do I Perform Google Account Recovery for Android Device?
If you are not able to access your Google account as you forgot the password of your account, you can quickly recover your Google account by resetting the password anytime.
You can follow the simple instructions to reset the password of your Google account given below:
- Open any web-browser on your Android device
- Go to the password reset page by visiting the link https://g.co/recover
- Enter the username or phone number associated with your account needs to be recovered
- Click on NEXT button
- Click on the option I FORGOT THE PASSWORD
- Now you will be getting the option to send a verification code to your recovery phone number through SMS or you can send a password reset link to your recovery email address or answer the security question correctly.
- If you can confirm the verification code through SMS or answer the security questions correctly or click on the password reset link through the email, you will get the option to change or reset the password of your Google account
- You need to enter a new password for your Google account and then confirm the new password
Once you have confirmed the new password and saved it, your Google account recovery for android is complete. You can use the new password to login to your Google account anytime.
How Can You Recover Your Google Account on Mac?
Recovery of a Google account that you can no longer access due to misplacing your password is reasonably possible on the Mac device through a web browser. The process of Google recovery on Mac is as manageable as with the other devices. Moreover, if you are prepared to understand the Google recovery on Mac more precisely, then generously go through the procedure explained as below.
- Go to the Google recovery page on your Mac browser
- Then enter the ID of the account you have to recover
- Next, provide old password or tap on Try another way
- Then, you have to choose SMS or Phone call to get a security code in your registered number
- Hereafter, provide the code accurately on recovery page after receiving from Google
- Or tap on I don’t have my phone to receive the security code in your recovery email
- Then copy the code from email and paste on the recovery window
- Next, wait for a while after submitting the code and let Google verify your account
- Hereafter, password reset window will appear next
- Now create a new Google password by typing unique one twice in the assigned fields
- At last save this new password for your Google account login now onward
In this way, the process of recover Google Account on Mac is successfully approachable. Besides, if you need any extra assistance for the recovery of your Google account on Mac, kindly get in touch with their designated customer care service center for expert help.
How To Recover Google Account on Android?
We have come across many users who use their Google account on their android device and don’t make much use of their laptops to check their emails. The best thing in android is that the notification pops up when you get a new email.
But, the problem arises when you are not able to access your Google account on your android device. We understand your situation and how much frustration you would be handling. So, here we are with the Google account recovery on android.
Steps for Recovering Your Google Account:
- The first step of recovering your Google account is to open the web browser of your choice in your android phone.
- Then, you have to go to the sign-in and the recovery page of Google.
- Then, you need to fill in your email address and then you will be asked to fill in your password.
- You can now hit on the option “Forgot my password”.
- You will further be asked to enter the last password you remember. You can use alternate options too.
- You can proceed further to perform captcha reset and then you will get the option of using your email address or phone number for recovering the account.
- A verification link will be sent to you on the recovery method that you opted for. You will get the code and the link depending on the recovery method.
- Then, you can go to the page where you will be asked to enter the replacement password and confirm it once again.
This is how you can go for Google account recovery on android. You can take the help of the customer care executives in understanding the steps aforementioned.
How To Recover Google Account on iPhone?
Google account is largely used on Android mobile phone but due to user-friendly service Google can be used on Apple devices. If you are the user of Apple device you can add Google account using its correct email address and password and enable mail server. If you face trouble accessing your account, check out the credential is accurate or not. When you enter the mismatch password, there is no possibility to access your account. At this, it is crucial to Google Account Recovery on iPhone and obtains an opportunity to enter the correct new password to access your account instantly.
If you failed to recover the Google account on iPhone, you need to read the steps provided by the tech support team instantly. So read the steps and become an expert in recovery your Google account on your personal iPhone device with ease.
Following are the ways to recover Google account using simple steps:
- At first, turn on your iPhone device and go to the settings to click on the Google account app and make sure it is log-in or not.
- Strive to enter the email address and password to access and log-in to your account but if you failed to click on forgot password button.
- Enter the alternate email address or mobile phone number and click on the verify button and check out the verification resources.
- Enter the verification code and then a Google account recovery would be showing on the next page allows entering the new password.
- Now you should enter the new password into both new and confirm password fields at the end of the task.
For further assistance regarding Google account recovery on iPhone, you might feel free to get in touch with the tech support team to get a solution instantly.
How to Change Recovery Email in Google Account?
Google account is a widely used service which is linked with all Google services as well as many third-party apps also. It is chosen by the users due to its effective features of security, authenticity and authorization. For security purposes, Google has introduced the service of recovery information, which includes phone number, email address or security questions.
Recovery Email Address in Google Account
Google gives you the option to save the recovery info in your account details for recovering your account. If you ever forgot your password or are unable to login to your Google account, then you can use these recovery details and easily get back the access. In case you have lost access to your recovery email address, you should change it in your account details. To change the recovery email address in Google account, follow the steps mentioned below:
Go to the official website of Google and log in to your Google account.
On the homepage, in the left navigation panel, you need to click Personal Info.
Then, in the contact info section, click the Email option.
Here, you can add, delete or edit your recovery email address.
Click the Edit option to make the changes.
Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to save the changes.
For further queries or you are unable to change recovery email, you can contact the support. The technical experts of Google will assist you with all the required info. The support executives can be contacted through call, email or live chat. You can contact them using the details available on Google website.
How to Remove Recovery Email from Google Account?
Whenever you make a Google or Gmail account, you will be asked to add a recovery mail that you can use to log in or use to retrieve lost password. If in case you ever forget your Gmail password or username, the recovery Gmail address can be used for recovering it.
Removing The Recovery Email Id from Gmail Account
Suppose if in future you don’t want that recovery email in your account then you can remove it. Although Gmail strongly recommends having a backup of a recovery email address but a lot of users either forget the password or don’t use that mail anymore. And if that mail is no more active, it cannot be used for logging or recovering password. And you can remove it! So for the steps to remove the recovery mail id, tap below!
Steps to Remove the Recovery Mail from The Google Account
1.On the sign in page, enter the username and password and log in your Gmail account. Now tap on the personal information on left navigation panel.
2.Under contact info panel, click email.
3.Now as this page will load, you can select the edit option. And under this edit option only you can add, delete or change recovery email address
4.Follow the next steps online and you will be done with your process of removing recovery email address.
5.And you will be done! Note that once you remove the email address but later want to add it back then go back, follow the same steps and instead of ‘delete’ option, choose ‘add’.
That’s all for the steps to remove an email id from Google account. However, if you need more information regarding this or have a doubt, contact the customer care team through mail or call.
How To Recover Gmail Account Password ?
Unable to access Gmail account? Follow the steps to recover Gmail password
Gmail is one of the most email services developed by Google. Currently, this email service has even become one of the basic requirements for accessing various applications and services. Also, to make it easier for the users to perform their routine email activities, the developers have introduced multiple features within the app.
Further, with such finest services offered by Gmail, it becomes quite essential for the users to ensure the security of the email account. Also, the developers have introduced multiple security and recovery services which have made ensured that the account of the users is secured and safe.
Besides, there are a few users who have reported issues related to Gmail account access. Luckily, one can easily overcome this issue by opting Google Account Recovery which allows the users to reset the password for their Gmail account.
Moreover, the Google recovery process includes multiple options for recovery. In simple words, if the user lack access to any of the recovery options they can opt for the alternative option to recover their Gmail account password.
And for the users who are facing issues with Gmail Account Recovery they can read this article and get complete details on how to recover their Gmail account using various recovery options.
Recovering Gmail account
For the users who wish to recover their Gmail account, they can easily perform the steps provided below and gain back access to their Gmail account.
- For starting the recovery process, the user needs to visit the Gmail account recovery page.
- After the page is launched, the user is required to provide the username of the particular account.
- Then, the user will be provided with an option to recover their Gmail account using the last password they remember.
- Further, the user can provide the last password of their account and access their Gmail account by resetting the password.
In case, if the user doesn’t remember the last password of their Gmail account they can proceed with the alternative recovery option.
Recovering Gmail account using the phone number
- For recovering Gmail account using the phone number, the user is required to visit the Gmail Account Recovery page.
- Now, they need to provide their username and select recovery via phone number option.
- After selecting this particular option, the user will be provided with a code that needs to enter for account verification.
- And once the account is verified, the user will be directed to the password reset page.
- Then, the user can create a new password for their Gmail account and save the changes
However, if the user is unable to recover their Gmail account using the phone number they can opt for recovery via email option.
Recovering Gmail account using email
- For recovering Gmail account using email, the user is required to visit the recovery page.
- Further, provide the username and proceed with the recovery process.
- Now, from the recovery options, the user is required to select recovery via email option.
- After that, a verification code will be provided to the user via email which they need to provide at the time of recovery.
- And once the Gmail account is verified, the user can create a new password to access their account and use its email services without any interruptions.
Hence, these were the few simple procedures that one can try out to recover their Gmail account. However, if the user fails to recover their account they can contact Google support to seek required assistance.