Google Play Customer Service Number
How To Contact Google Play Customer Service?
Anyone using Google Play, the application store for all Android users can experience some trouble and issues while working with it. And this is totally understood by Google officials and hence introduced Google play customer service. This number is the toll-free number and has a dedicated team to which resolves the problem of its customers. This article will show you how to get in touch with customer service from Google Play.
Issues Resolved by Google Customer Support
Google Play customer support is that dedicated team which is present to resolve the issue that arises while using Google play application. Some of the issues that can be solved by customer support are mentioned below.
- Unable to download any application.
- Google play not working as a whole.
- Unable to download one particular application.
Therefore, some of the reasons mentioned above can be easily solved by Google play customer support. This customer support is available on different platforms which are phone number, chat support and email support. To know how to get connected with the customer service then refer to the steps below.
Know How to Get connected with Google Play Customer Service
One can follow the steps below to know how to get in touch on customer helpline.
- First, decide that which platform is comfortable for you and then you can either make a call or contact on chat support.
- When you get the answer from another side then you can explain your issue.
- Let the concern be reviewed by the representative and you will be provided by the best possible solution.
- Try the solution and give the feedback to a representative.
The customer can contact any time without hesitation as the customer service is available 24/7 at your service.
How To Update Google Play Apps In Android Phone With Customer Service Number?
Get step by step manual to update Google Play Apps in android phone
Are you looking for simple steps to update your app on your android mobile? Then you should read this article to get the steps.
In order to update your apps automatically, you should follow the given steps:
- First of all, you should open the Google Play Store app.
- Then you have to click on the Menu option and go to Settings.
- In settings, you have to tap on Auto-update apps and choose an option:
- To update automatically at any time using either mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- To update automatically at any time using only Wi-Fi connection.
- Besides, if your device is having a sign-in error, then, the auto-update won't work.
Simple steps to update individual Android apps automatically:
If you want to update for individual app automatically, you should follow the given steps:
- At first, open the Google Play Store application on your device.
- Then you have to click on the Menu option and select My Apps & games option.
- Further, you have to choose the app you are willing to update and then click on More option.
- You have to mark the checkbox adjacent to 'Enable Auto Update' option.
- In this way, whenever the update is available it will update automatically, and you can turn it off by unchecking the checkbox.
If you want to update the apps manually then you should follow the given steps. Or else, you may call on the Google Play support number to get support. Simple steps to update Android apps manually
In order to update for an individual app or many apps manually, you would require to follow the mentioned steps:
- First of all, you have to open the Google Play Store app.
- And then go to the Menu option and there you have to choose My apps & games option.
- Moreover, the apps having the update will be labeled as 'Update'.
- You would require to click on the Update All option if you want to update all the existing application on your device. Otherwise,
- you can update the individual app by going to that app and click on the Update option.
The aforementioned steps will surely help you to update your app on your android mobile. Besides, if you don't find update button on Google Play Store or you have any issue with Google play app, you should contact the Google Play support number.
I was getting error in updating google play store every time it is saying error. But when i contact on Google Play support number they solved my problem very quickly.
Information provided on above page is really very helpful. I got my problem solved through google play store customer service number, they have explain me all the steps clearly for my problem and i got got it resolved easily. Thank you very much.....