Iphone Account Recovery Number
How To Recover IPhone Account Password?
Apple Inc and its devices have been the talk of the town regarding its prices, services, appearances etc. ever since its products are launched. From mobiles devices to laptops, this company is one of the major competition in the market. From many unique features of its devices, one of the known ones is Apple ID.
All the apple users are aware that without creating the Apple account one cannot use any of Apple product. Hence, Apple ID plays a very integral part in all Apple products. If in case you forgot Apple ID then you will not be able to log into your device. And in case, you are sailing the same boat then you can read further to know how to recover your Apple ID or iPhone account password to be precise.
Learn How To Recover Apple ID
- Launch the web browser and go to Apple ID account page.
- Tap on “Forgot Apple ID or Password” option from the login page.
- Then enter your Apple account ID which you want the recover and select the option to reset your password.
- If you want to recover by answering security question then tap on “Answer Security Question” option and the question will be displayed in front of you.
- Answer the question correctly and allow some time to get the answer verified from Apple server.
- When the answer is correct, you can be allowed to reset your password and recover the account.
Require Assistance? Contact Apple Support
Further, if you have any issues then you can contact iPhone account recovery number which is available 24/7 at your service.
How To Recover Forgotten Apple ID Account Password ?
Recover Forgotten Apple ID Password
If you have forgotten your Apple id password then you will not be able to access your account as it is needed at the time of account log in. But don’t worry as you can create a new password for your Apple account with the help of account recovery information.
To know the process of resetting forgotten Apple id password follow the steps given below:
- Visit iforgot.apple.com page and provide your Apple id email address
- Click continue and choose I need to reset my password
- Now you have to choose the password recovery option from answer my security question or get an email
- If you have chosen get an email then Apple will send a password reset link in your recovery email id
- Log in to your recovery email and access the email send by Apple then click password reset link given in the email
- Once you click password reset page will open where you can create a new password
- If you have chosen answer security question then enter your date of birth first
- Click continue and in new page you will see your security questions
- Provide correct answer of your security question
- Apple will verify your account and password reset page will open
If your issue that is Apple ID forgotten my password is not resolved yet, contact Apple customer support.
How To Change Apple ID Password?
Learn To Change Apple ID Password
Apple device can be accessed using an apple account. This account has an ID and a password. Just like our other accounts we should frequently change its password to keep our device protected. If you want to know how to change apple id password then this blog will help you.
Here Are The Steps to Change Apple ID Password
- Open your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Open the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Scroll down and you will see ‘Password & Security’ option. Press it.
- Under it you will find the ‘Change Password’ option.
- Select it.
- You need to then enter your current apple password.
- After this you can create a new password.
- Make sure this password is strong.
- Apple accepts a password only if it has minimum 8 characters, a number, a lowercase letter and an uppercase letter. Also this
- password should not have space, a same character three times in a row or your apple ID or any last password.
- Confirm this password and save your changes.
- You have successfully changed you password. Now you can login using this new password.
This is the easy process of apple id password change. Never share your passwords with unknown people as it can put your account to risk. For any issue, doubt or help contact the customer support.
How To Unlock My Disabled Apple ID?
A Quick Guide On How to Enable Locked Apple Account
If you have input any inappropriate login details in your Apple account such as password, security questions then your account will be going into lockdown mode. However, in such scenarios, the chances are that someone would have tried to get access to your Apple account. Hence, to unlock your account, you will need to use your two-step verification passcode (if enabled), security question. But if you haven’t enabled two-step verification in your account then you can simply use the security question to unlock your account. Here’s how.
Steps to Unlock Apple Account Via Using Security Questions
- Navigate to the account sign-in page of Apple and get access to your account
- Now, you’ll receive an email saying that your account has been disabled
- Next, click on the account recovery link and then enter your Apple ID on the recovery page
- Now, choose an account recovery option such as Answer security questions
- Next, answer your Security Questions and then select the Continue button
Now, you can regain access to your account. Moreover, if you are still wondering how can I Unlock My Disabled Apple ID then you can contact technical support.
How to Recover iCloud Password With Email?
In the era of the Digital world, every user wants to have access of their iCloud account in their iPhone. Sitting for long hours in a cubicle is for sending or receiving mail, it’s better to keep active their iCloud account in their device. Since many of the users are reporting of the same problem to recover iCloud password. But we the answer is here, here we have easy-to-follow approach to recover iCloud password.
Stick with the simple steps to recover iCloud password.
- In the very first step make a choice iOS device to access your email account.
- In the next move after get into open settings, do scroll down and check iCloud.
- Following above, you will find at the top of the header iCloud setting screen, find an email address.
- Click on it
- You have to type the blue text under the entry of password,
- Concurrently tap on forgot Apple ID or password
- Give the details of your email address and click Next
- In case you forgot, tap on forgot Apple ID
- Fill the full name as wells as email address, and you can easily access your password to recover.
Yes, you have performed all the steps to recover iCloud account, if you are seeking immediate assistance you may call them directly to Recover iCloud Password with Email.
How to Recover iCloud Password With Security Question?
Every apple device has a unique lock system called I cloud account that makes it safe. Without an I cloud account, one cannot log in the device. Thus the first thing you need to do after buying an apple device is to make a I cloud account by your name and set a pin code that you can use later to log in. Sometimes people forget their passwords and fail to open their lock. But this issue has become quite common these days hence can easily be recovered. If you also want to recover your lost account, you can take the help of few steps. Kindly follow below steps to recover I cloud password.
Steps to recover I cloud password without security questions
- To recover I cloud password, navigate to apple id homepage
- In the sign in box, click on forgot Id/ password
- You will be sent to recovery page
- If you don’t know the answers of security questions, you can use other options
- You can use two factor methods or two step verification method under which you will receive a recovery code
- Enter that code and set a new password
- Or if you choose Gmail option, you will get a password link with which you can set password
And that’s all. For any doubt, contact customer care.