Outlook Technical Support
Information About Outlook Account Recovery Procedures & Features Available for Users
Outlook is basically an email domain that is offered by Microsoft so as to exchange emails with one another. With the use of Outlook email domain, people can create their account on it and further can access their email account for receiving and sending emails. But, before using Outlook account, the user needs to create their account on it and then only they’ll be able to access their Outlook email account.
How to Unblock My Outlook Account?
Outlook formerly known as Microsoft is web service provider for writing mails, handling contacts and managing tasks. To use outlook, all you need is to register yourself with an email followed by password. Sometimes, because of any suspicious activity or on violating privacy policies outlook can block your account for a specific amount of time. Now if you are wondering how I can unblock outlook account then follow below steps to find out more about it.
Steps to unblock Outlook account
- Go to the official website of outlook
- Now visit the recovery webpage of Outlook and follow instructions to recover account
- Now enter the email address of your blocked account
- Underneath you will find few characters
- Next enter the characters and press okay
- Now you will receive one code that will be used for recovery
- If you want, you can also use another method for code generation
- Having entered the code, now you will be required to change your password
- Note that this is required to change your password
- On completing all the steps, now you can change your password and you are done.
- While creating password, make sure that to create a strong password.
- Also keep changing it from time to time
And that’s all for steps. In case, you are not able to unblock account, contact customer care.
How to Recover Forgotten Outlook Account Password?
Did you forget your Outlook account password? Then you can’t log in to your Outlook account until you would not recover your email account. There is a variety of password recovery ways that users can use to recover their Outlook account. But if you don’t know about the process of password recovery, then you can through the password recovery steps mentioned in this article that you can follow to get back to your Outlook account.
Steps to Recover Forgotten Outlook Account Password:
- Go to the official Outlook account recovery page via accounts.live.com/reset/
- Enter the username or email address into the given filed that password you want to recover.
- Click on Next.
- Choose the method of password recovery via phone number and then click on the Get code option.
- Now you will get the verification code on your recovery number and then enter the received code.
- Click on the Continue tab.
- Enter the new password for the Outlook account and then you will need to re-enter the same password to confirm.
If you are not able to recover forgotten Outlook account password with the help of above-given steps, then contact the customer service team of Outlook and gain the best assistance on all sorts of queries related to password recovery.
How to Reset My Lost Outlook Account Password?
Outlook is a popular email service that is used by thousands of people to perform their regular email activities. Also, users can even use this service for accessing various third-party applications and other services. Hence, one can say, that Outlook works as a multifunctional account.
Besides, offering users with the best services, there are times when users might fail to access their Outlook account because of lost password issue. So, to help users in such situations, the users are offered the procedure to recover Outlook account password that one can follow to regain access to their account.
Restoring Outlook account
- For recovering Outlook account visit Outlook recovery page.
- Then, provide the username of the Outlook account and click on the Continue option.
- After that, select a recovery option for account verification.
- Further, the user can request a code and verify their Outlook account.
- Now, the user needs to click on the Next option, and once the account is verified, the user can proceed with the recovery process.
- Then, the user can create a new password for their Outlook account and save the changes by clicking on the Save option.
And in this way, the user can regain access to their Outlook account by resetting the password.
How to Fix the Topmost Outlook Issues?
Explore the keys to resolve topmost Outlook issues. If we consider the frequency of matters registered, we get these four issues; i.e., Outlook not responding, how to change Outlook password, Outlook SMTP settings for iPhone, and Outlook not working; among the top positions. A limited number of portals have discussed their solutions. So, we have come with the solution of all four problems.
Outlook not responding issues: -
Close Outlook and start it in safe mode if it gives you a message as [Processing]. Close it then and start it normally after a minute. It will settle down the problem. Are you finding this method critical? Just go to the next section and find the steps.
- Close Outlook if it is open
- Launch the START menu and type Outlook.exe/safe
- Press the ENTER key to open Outlook in safe mode
- Now you are urged to Close Outlook
- Start it normally
- Probably you have resolved your problem
What if the mentioned steps are unable to solve your problem? Talk to the experts by dialing Outlook phone number which is friendly and consistently resolving the issues raised by Outlook account users. The concerned number is actually backed by highly skilled tech support engineers.
How to Change Outlook Password?
Changing Outlook passwords are essential for you if you are a security-focused person and want to learn outlook account recovery process for knowledge. You can do it once in a couple of months. Have you remembered the steps? Go for it if you have not changed your Outlook password from last few months and remembered the steps. Follow the given process if you have forgotten some of the crucial steps of how to change Outlook password.
- Open OUTLOOK; click on the FILE option
- Navigate ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- Click ACCOUNT SETTINGS again and highlight the targeted account
- Click on CHANGE
- You will get the chance to enter your new password
- Click Finish to save the changes
Changing the password on your Outlook data (.pst) file requires a different approach. To do this, you need to open Outlook and right click on your mail account. Hence, you will need to select DATA FILE PROPERTIES, click ADVANCED, and CHANGE PASSWORD. Plus, you are suggested to change your password if you have an Exchange account.
What is Solution if Outlook Not Working?
We will discuss the solution of Outlook not working below.
Outlook not working issues: -
- Press [Windows + E] and open WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86) \Microsoft Office\root\Office16 then
- Open SCANPST.EXE to move the process forward
- Click on BROWSE
- Now you need to select a the.PST file you want to scan
- Click on START to check the backup of scanned file
- Click on REPAIR then
- End up the repair process by hitting the OK button
- A successful repair will fix your problem
Outlook SMTP settings for iPhone: -
Make sure that the SSL is off if you want to configure your Outlook SMTP settings for iPhone. The authentication has to be configured as PASSWORD, and the Outgoing Mail Server Port has to be configured as 587. Click on DONE and configure Outlook SMTP settings. Something is wrong if it doesn’t VERIFY these settings. It could be the wrongly typed password. Type it again if you think that the typed password is wrong.
How to Unblock a Sender in Outlook?
Did you block a sender on Outlook due to any specific reason or mistakenly? But now you wish to unblock them? Then you can simply unblock these senders in Outlook within simple steps. The process of unblocking a block sender in Outlook is very easy and one can simply do that within simple steps. But if you don’t about the way of unblocking a block sender in Outlook, then you can go through the simple steps mentioned in this article.
Follow the below steps to unblock a sender in Outlook:
- First of all, open the Outlook on your computer and then go to Settings icon which is present at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Choose View all Outlook settings from scroll-down menu.
- Click on Mail and then choose Junk email.
- Now under the Blocked Senders and domains section, you can see a list of senders that you have blocked.
- Click on trash shaped icon in front of that email address to remove it from the block list.
- After that, click on the Save tab to complete the process.
So in this way, you can simply unblock a sender in Outlook after applying the above-given steps and if you are still not able to understand this process, then contact the customer service team for better help.
What are the Technical Issues Face by Users?
Therefore, to get more details on this, the user can get connected with the outlook technical support team members and can seek all the required details. Also, there are times when the user face lots of technical queries while accessing their Outlook email account and for which the technical team comes to the rescue. The issues that the user's face requires the best solutions as those are technical and any wrong solution can increase the complexity of it. So, mentioned below are some of the major technical queries of Outlook email account:
- Outlook email account sign-in issues.
- Email configuration issues.
- Setting up Outlook email account on any android device issues.
- Resetting of the Outlook email account password issues.
- Recovering the old password issues.
- Issues in the server settings of Outlook email account.
- Issues of blocked and hacked Outlook email account.
- Issues in changing the username of Outlook email address.
- Issues in the deleting of Outlook email account.
- Outlook Account Recovery Procedures.
How to Contact Outlook Support Phone?
Hence, for all these above-mentioned issues there are troubleshooting methods for solving it. But, the best way to avail the solutions is to contact the technicians on their outlook tech support phone number through that you can easily learn to do outlook account recovery by self. This particular number is available all day for 24 hours and the technical representatives active on this phone lines are trained in providing all the answers. Furthermore, whenever the user faces any the issue, they should directly dial this number and should communicate with the technical executives.