Setup PayPal Account Password Reset
How To Set Up PayPal Account?
Paypal gives you an easy option to make online payments. The first and foremost thing that you need to do is set up a Paypal account.
Go through the following article to set up Paypal account:
- Go to Sign up a page on PayPal account.
- Enter the email address. The email address must belong to you as all the notifications come to this email only.
- Set the password.
- You are required to fill out all the necessary information.
- Paypal gives you step by step instruction to add credit/debit card
- or bank account.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and set up your account.
The following steps here are to help you if you need to reset your PayPal password or change PayPal password.
Steps To Paypal Change Password And Recover Account
There could be any of the reason like you may have forgotten the password as you are logging in after a long time. You feel like resetting it as you have not changed it since the time you had created your account, or any other reason.
So, if you need to reset the password, you can do it in the following way:
- Go to the PayPal page.
- Click on Login at the page top.
- Click on Having trouble logging in?
- Enter the email address associated with the Paypal account.
- Click on Next.
- If you have activated two-step verification, PayPal sends a code to your account.
- Enter the code on the PayPal page.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to reset the password.
- However, if you are unable to reach out for your phone, you can alternatively choose the primary email ID option to recover your ID
- When you choose to recover the account using primary email ID,
- An email link by Paypal is sent to your account.
- Click on the link sent by Paypal account and reset the password.
Once reset, log -out and log -in again using the new password. Paypal gives you the freedom to make a transaction by your smartphone or laptop or tablets. Once you have saved the information about the credit/debit card, you can easily do the transaction!!
How Do I Change My PayPal Password and Security Questions?
If you have a PayPal account, you should keep the password and the username of your PayPal account confidential. In order to keep it safe and secure, you should change the password of your PayPal account from time to time.
If you want to change the password of your PayPal account, you can do that by following the steps given below:
- Log in to your PayPal account through any web browser on your device
- Click or tap on the profile menu
- Tap on the password
- Tap on change password
- Enter the new password
- Confirm the new password by entering it again
- Click or tap on save
- Your PayPal password change is done if you want to change the security questions on the account, you need to follow the further steps:
- In the profile menu of the PayPal account tap on account security
- Tap on security questions
- Change the question by selecting or entering the new security question
- Provide the answers and click on save
This is how you can change the password and the security questions on your PayPal account easily by logging into the account. If you face any trouble while doing so, you can contact the PayPal customer service team for the best assistance.
How To Recover If Forgot Paypal Password And Changed Phone Number?
If you have forgotten PayPal password and looking for the information to recover it then you are at the right place. PayPal provides various ways to recover password and phone number is one of the recovery option to reset PayPal password. If you have changed your phone number then also you can recover your PayPal password with the help of steps given below:
PayPal Password Recovery Process:-
- Go to PayPal log in page and click having trouble logging in
- Type email address that is linked with your PayPal account and tap next
- Now choose to reset your PayPal password from the options listed below:
- Receive an email
- Answer your security question
- Confirm through Facebook messenger
- If you choose to “receive an email” then you will receive a 6 digit code in your email address type it in the given box to proceed further for password change
- If you choose to “answer your security question” then you have to provide the correct answers to your security question after that you can reset your password
- If you choose “Confirm through Facebook messenger” then you will receive a 6 digit code in your messenger
- Enter the code and click continue now you can change password by providing a new password for your PayPal account
If you face any difficulty during PayPal change password process contact PayPal customer support