Setup PayPal Account Password Reset
Go through the following article to set up PayPal account and if needed to reset or change paypal password:
Paypal gives you an easy option to make online payments. The first and foremost thing that you need to do is set up a Paypal account. Go through the following article to set up Paypal account:
- Go to Sign up a page on PayPal account.
- Enter the email address. The email address must belong to you as all the notifications come to this email only.
- Set the password.
- You are required to fill out all the necessary information.
- Paypal gives you step by step instruction to add credit/debit card
- or bank account.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and set up your account.
The following steps here are to help you if you need to reset your PayPal password or change PayPal password. There could be any of the reason like you may have forgotten the password as you are logging in after a long time, or you feel like resetting it as you have not changed it since the time you had created your account, or any other reason so, if you need to reset the password, you can do it in the following way:
- Go to the PayPal page.
- Click on Login at the page top.
- Click on Having trouble logging in?
- Enter the email address associated with the Paypal account.
- Click on Next.
- If you have activated two-step verification, PayPal sends a code to your account.
- Enter the code on the PayPal page.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to reset the password.
- However, if you are unable to reach out for your phone, you can alternatively choose the primary email ID option to recover your ID
- When you choose to recover the account using primary email ID,
- An email link by Paypal is sent to your account.
- Click on the link sent by Paypal account and reset the password.
Once reset, log -out and log -in again using the new password. Paypal gives you the freedom to make a transaction by your smartphone or laptop or tablets. Once you have saved the information about the credit/debit card, you can easily do the transaction!!