Know About WhatsApp!
WhatsApp is an application that is used worldwide as a messenger to share messages, record videos, make calls and whatnot. This has turned into a very powerful messaging service across the web ever since it has been launched. This application has 1 billion and more users from across the world and still, some people are not aware of this application.
WhatsApp is an instant messaging cross-platform application that allows users to send, receive, make voice calls, video calls, messages, etc. This application can be used as a normal chat platform where sharing messages can also start a business. Apart from this, users can also share audios, videos and much more. WhatsApp messenger now has the most active users and enjoys using this application. It can be made available on the play store for Android users and Application stores for all Apple users.
So, those who have not used this application may download and use it to experience its services.
How to Install WhatsApp On Android?
When it comes to messaging apps on an Android device, WhatsApp is the most popular one nowadays. If you are using it for the first time and want to know how to get in on your android device, then this article can be used as reference.
Steps to get WhatsApp on Android
If you are an Android user and want to have WhatsApp on your device, you need to complete its installation for the proper working. The steps involved in installation of WhatsApp on an Android device are as follows:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Tap the icon of magnifying glass to search the app.
- Then, type WhatsApp in the search bar and tap Go.
- Tap WhatsApp Messenger in the list of apps.
- Tap the Install button to start the installation of WhatsApp.
- After that, tap the Accept button to proceed.
- Wait for a few seconds till the download is finished and then tap Open.
- In the next step, tap Agree and Continue.
- Then, type in the phone number for verification.
- Tap the Ok button when prompted and open the messages app.
- Check the message with WhatsApp code and type it in WhatsApp.
- Enter the name, photo and other details to start the app and tap Next.
- Finally, WhatsApp is installed in the android device.
If you are facing any issue and want to know more about how to install WhatsApp on android, contact the support team of WhatsApp. The details can be found on the internet.
How to Install WhatsApp On IPhone?
Like every other app, WhatsApp can be operated when the users create an account on that. They have to first install it and then set up a profile to interact with the contacts. But not all are familiar with the process. We have seen many users in trouble struggling to find a way to install the app. But why worry when we are here?
Installation of WhatsApp in the iPhone:
We will help you out to install WhatsApp on iPhone if you need any help. You can go through the below pointers that we have mentioned installing the app on your iPhone. Let us dive into it:
Download and Install the WhatsApp:
- In your iPhone, the users have to go to the app store and search for WhatsApp. You have to tap on “Get” and then install the app.
- Once the WhatsApp is downloaded, you have to tap on “Open” in order to launch the app.
Register and Verify your Phone Number:
- After this step, the users have to tap on “Continue” and then tap allow to grant permission.
- You will be requested the access by WhatsApp to send the notification. You have to tap on “Ok” to get yourself notified whenever you receive the new message.
- To get the confirmation dialogue, you have to enter the phone number and tap on “Done”.
- The last step is to click on “Yes” to confirm the phone number where you will be sent an SMS that will carry the six-digit code. Just enter it in the dialogue box.
How to Install WhatsApp On IPad?
If we talk about Apple devices, then WhatsApp is designed to run only on iPhones. However, if you want to install it on an iPad or a computer, it can also be done. On iPads, the web version of WhatsApp can be used.
Steps to install WhatsApp on iPad
To get the WhatsApp messenger on iPad, you need to follow a few steps. If you have not updated the WhatsApp messenger, it can be easily installed on iPad. The steps involved in the installation are as follows:
- Open the Safari browser on iPad.
- Go to the web version of WhatsApp on the website.
- It will redirect you to the WhatsApp home page.
- Then, tap and hold the button of refresh which is located on the on the right of the web address.
- After a few seconds, there will be an option of Load desktop site and tap it.
- It will display the WhatsApp web interface along with QR code with iPhone.
- Scan the QR codes on both the devices.
- Finally, the page will reload and you will get all the messages on your iPad screen.
If you are still unable to install WhatsApp on iPad, contact the technical support of the WhatsApp team. The support team can be contacted at any time of the day as the services are available round the clock. The support team can be reached over the call or through chat service. The contact details of the support team are provided on the official website of WhatsApp.
How to Recover WhatsApp Messages On IPhone?
As the time is changing and technological development is on its peak, messenger applications have become a major trend in the world and the WhatsApp has easily managed to be on the top. The application is use by billions of users including individuals, professionals, family members, friends, and other people. WhatsApp enables them to contact via texting, sharing photos and videos, locations, live locations, documents voice messages and other important features.
The app is also compatible with almost all the devices including the ones that work on Symbian OS. However, there are times when users accidently or intentionally uninstall their WhatsApp applications from their phone and when they look to recover WhatsApp messages on iPhone or other device, they face confusion. So, if you are also an iPhone user and have been accessing your WhatsApp on it then here’s how you can get back your messages.
Important Things to Know Before Restoring the WhatsApp Messages
Remember the following few things before your recover your WhatsApp messages from your iPhone device.
- You must be signed in with your Apple ID and have access to iCloud account
- Your WhatsApp number is same as for your message restoration and you cannot restore the messages on another account
- Both iCloud number and WhatsApp number must be same
Steps to Restore Your WhatsApp Chats from an iCloud Backup
Since, WhatsApp backs up your chats automatically on your iCloud account only if you have enabled the feature then you can follow the steps mentioned below to restore your messages.
- In your WhatsApp account, navigate to its settings and then select the Chats option
- Next, select the Chat Backup option and then see when the last chat backup was done
- You’ll need to delete and reinstall your WhatsApp application in your iPhone
- Go through the phone number verification and setup process and then follow the onscreen prompts to restore your chat messages history from the iCloud backup
Moreover, if you are still unable to recover WhatsApp messages on iPhone from the aforementioned steps then you can simply contact technical support to get further assistance.
How to Recover Suspended WhatsApp Account?
The free messaging platform, WhatsApp is used to send messages, audios and for doing the video calls to our near ones. Undoubtedly, the most-used and popular application, it has now become the time pass for the users.
If you are banned by WhatsApp, this can leave you surprised and with no other choice to keep trying to recover the account. Well, before we recover the suspended WhatsApp account, let us first see the reasons behind that.
Reasons Behind the Suspended Account:
- Automatic or unwanted messages programmed.
- Abuse of the broadcast list
- Use of the contact list that you don’t know.
- Violation of the services of WhatsApp.
Steps That You Can Take to Recover Your WhatsApp Account:
- The first step is to go to the connect support of the WhatsApp and go to the bottom side button.
- Now, you have to click on it and write the message about banning the number. You have to mention the reason for banning and request them to unban your number. Then, click on send.
- After 24 to 48 hours of your request, you will receive the message or revert on your registered email address and then you can activate your WhatsApp number. You can also call on the customer support number and talk to the executives that can help you in the best possible way. These agents are known for their knowledge and experience they hold. You can contact them at any time of an hour and then you will be assisted in the best possible manner.
How to Recover WhatsApp Account Without Phone Number?
WhatsApp accounts are widely used nowadays for contacting people all over the world. The basic requirement to access a WhatsApp account is the app installed in the device and a phone number registered for using the account. If the phone number is not linked, a user will not be able to use WhatsApp.
Recovery of WhatsApp account without phone number
A user can access WhatsApp on various devices such as Android, iPhone, computer, etc. If a user does not have a mobile number but still wants to recover the WhatsApp account, it can either be done using a third-party app or follow the steps mentioned below:
- A user can try using the existing landline number for verifying WhatsApp if there is no mobile number or SIM card.
- Open the WhatsApp messenger on the device i.e. phone, tablet, etc.
- Enter the landline or home phone number in the prompted field.
- Then wait for the failure of SMS verification. After 5 minutes of the failure of this method, the user will be provided with the option of Call.
- The user will then receive a call on the landline number and the verification code will be provided.
- Enter the code in the given field which was received from the automated call of WhatsApp. The code will be of 6 digits.
- Once the code is verified, the user will be able to access the WhatsApp account.
- The whole setup process is done and the user can avail the services and features of WhatsApp.
This is how a user can recover WhatsApp account without using a mobile number.
If the user still has any query related to recovery or other WhatsApp issues, the technical support team can be contacted. The contact details are available on the WhatsApp messenger or can be searched on the internet. The executives will provide the complete assistance for all the issues and queries of WhatsApp.
How to Recover WhatsApp After Deleting Account?
We hope everyone must be familiar with WhatsApp. This is one of the popular messaging as well as voice platform that is available for all. This app allows the user to go for voice calls, send messages, media, and images. We get so many queries related to getting the WhatsApp back after the deletion of the account. So, before you go for getting the WhatsApp account back, let us first see the reasons why the account is deleted.
Reasons behind the deletion of the WhatsApp account:
There can be different reasons behind the deletion of the WhatsApp account. let us have a look at some of these:
- Factory reset
- Malicious virus infection forcing to delete the account
- Software update
Necessary steps that you can take:
The users can recover the deleted WhatsApp messages by setting up the automatic backup option that allows the backup of every chat message and other data of WhatsApp on a daily basis. You can recover the WhatsApp messages after deleting the account by taking the following steps:
- The first step is to launch the WhatsApp and press the menu button.
- Then, you have to click on Settings and click on chat and then chat backup.
- You will find the last backup. It will show you the information when your last WhatsApp messages were backed.
- Then, the users have to press the account and choose the existing account. You have to click on Add account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the account is created, you have to click on “Backup to Google Drive” and set the time of Backup.
- The last step is to select the “Backup over” Wi-Fi so as to avoid the pressure on the account.
This is how you can recover the WhatsApp account after Deleting the account. you can take the help of support if you are still facing the issue with the steps that we have mentioned above.
How to Restore WhatsApp Messages?
Have you recently deleted some of the important messages from your WhatsApp account, and now you feel the regret of deleting them? Then, don't need to worry, as in this article, the user will be offered with the detailed steps to restore WhatsApp messages.
Procedure to restore WhatsApp messages
1. Restore messages from Google Drive backup
For successfully restoring the WhatsApp messages using Google Drive backup, the user is required to use the same Gmail account and phone number used for creating the chat backup.
- Initially, uninstall and reinstall the WhatsApp on the device.
- Now, launch the WhatsApp application and complete the verification process.
- Then, the restore prompt will appear on the screen where the user is required to tap on Restore from the Google Drive option.
- And once the restoration process is completed, click on the Next option.
2. Restore messages from local backup
For the users who wish to restore WhatsApp messages from the local backup, it is required that the user transfers the file using a computer, SD card or file explorer.
Besides, before restoring messages from local backup, the user needs to keep these points in mind:
- The phone only stores data for the last seven days.
- The local backup is created on the device at 2:00 AM automatically.
- If the data is not stored in the SD card then, one can look for the backup in internal storage.
Hence, this was the complete information on how one can restore WhatsApp messages. Still, if the user fails they can contact the support for assistance.