Change Gmail Password from Mobile Phone
Follow the Simple Steps to Change Gmail Password on Mobile Phone
Currently, Gmail has become one of the essential mode of digital communication. Further, this free email service also provides its customers with various facilities and features that has made everything simple and quick. Besides, there are few users who have reported issues with the Gmail account password change. Hence, in order to resolve this one can easily follow the steps provided in this article or contact Gmail customer service number for help.
Changing Gmail account password on mobile:
- For the users who wish to Gmail account password on mobile need to launch the browser.
- Once the browser is launched, enter myaccount.google.com in the URL tab.
- After that, the user needs to sign in by entering the details of their Gmail account.
- Once logged in , the user is required to navigate to security option.
- Further, the user needs to tap on Password option and for account verification, user again needs to sign in their account using the current password.
- After verification, the user needs to create new password for their Gmail account.
- Then, the user is required to click on Change password option.
And in this way, one can easily change the password for their Gmail account. Besides, if a user still face any issue, they can feel free to contact the Google support for help.