google account with httpsgcorecover
Google Account with https//g.co/recover for help
Google has become an integral part of everyone's lives. People from different parts of the world and languages are dependent on Google account in some or another way. Google account not only supports sending and receiving emails but it also is used to several other purposes.
And it becomes quite hectic when the user is unable to log into his Google account. There can be many reasons behind it. Forgetting the password to be the foremost. Another reason can be due to any suspicious user with bad intentions. Hence, to get back the Google account they can follow the steps below. To user may recover Google account with https//g.co, recover link. The steps are as follows.
Recover Your Google Account in Innovative Way
- Open the web browser and go to the link https//g.co/recover from the search bar.
- You will be directly redirected to the Google account recovery page. Enter the username that you want to recover in the space and tap “Next”.
- Google will ask to choose one recovery option. Tap on recovery using the phone number and check the phone number linked to the account.
- After checking the number, tap “Send Code” and check the mobile phone for SMS that you have received.
- Enter the verification code in the space provided on screen and tap “Next”.
- Google may take some time to verify and then allow you to create a new password.
- The users are then required to create a password that is not easy to crack but easy to remember and then tap “Next”.
- The password will be successfully changed and you can log into the account using the new password.