Google App Not Working on Android
How can the users fix the issue of Google App Not Working on Android?
Ways to fix the issue of Google App not working on Android:
At times, the users may face the issue of Google App not working on Android. The steps are easy and can be executed in a simple and easy manner without facing any issue. The users may resolve the issue of Google App not working on Android by following the steps stated below:
- First of all the user needs to clear the cache data in the Google Play Store. This may help resolve the issue of Google App not working on Android.
- If clearing the cache data does not work in resolving the issue of Google App not working in Android, then the users may go to the Google Play Services and then clear the data and cache from there.
- For this, the user needs to go to settings section. Under the settings section, the user needs to go to the Application manager or the Apps.
- From there, the user needs to find the Google Play Services app and then click o the option to fix the issue of removing the cache data.
- This will work and help resolve and fix the issue of Google App not working on Android.
The above-discussed steps will help resolve the issue. If still, the user is not able to fix the issue, then the user needs to take the help of the technical support for fixing the issues faced by the users. By doing so, the user's mays speak to the technical executives and this gets the issue resolved. The experts are well trained and have a lot of knowledge in resolving the issues faced by the users.
Know how can the techies assist:
The technical experts may get the issues resolved by providing the appropriate solution for fixing the issues in a well-detailed manner so that the users do not face any issue and thus get the issue resolved. Moreover, the users may contact these experts at any time whenever the user face some issue and that too without any delay.