Google maps voice not working
Is Google Maps voice not working? Try this effective solution:-
Google Maps is an advanced navigation system embedded with the voice feature. This feature enables the users to drive on any route in an effective manner. But some users failed to access the same. The causes may be multiple and so as the solution differs. So, if you are also facing the same issue, then follow the steps listed beneath to resolve the issue.
Unmute voice on Google Maps:-
- First and foremost, make sure your device is in unmute mode and for the same, open Google Maps.
- Enter your travel details and then start navigation.
- Now, look for the ‘Sound’ icon and if it is in Mute mode, then tap on it and disable the same.
How to Update Google Maps:-
- Open Google Play Store
- Tap on ‘Menu’ icon and select ‘My apps and games’.
- Thereafter, list of apps present on your device will appear, select Google Maps.
- Now, tap on ‘Update’ button.
- The process will take some time depending on your internet speed. After completing this process, launch Google Maps and then check the voice navigation feature and this time it will work smoothly.
If all fails, then try this:-
That’s it; these all above-mentioned solutions will resolve the voice issue on Google Maps. However, if the issue still remains, then dial on Google Support Phone Number to take the assistance of the geeks. The techies will resolve the issue within a short span of time. They work around the clock, so you can reach anytime for the support.