How To Delete Google Chrome History On Phone?
Step by Step Guide to Delete Google Chrome History on Phone
Have you ever faced slow working of your internet on your mobile? Or your Chrome browser getting too much time to load a web page? If something like this happening with your Google Chrome browser, then, the time has arrived to sort out this issue. And you would require to delete Google Chrome history on phone. Due to the cache, cookies, and history, a lot of space gets occupied which causes an issue in working of Chrome browser. So, you can rectify it by simply deleting Google Chrome history. Moreover, you can delete history with the given simple steps that will make the task even easier.
How will you delete your Google Chrome history on your phone?
- In order to delete history, you would require to open your Chrome app on your mobile.
- In which, you have to click o the More option at the top-right corner.
- Then you have to select the History option.
- Now you will have to click on the Clear browsing data button.
- Further, you will require to choose the Time Range and click on the All-Time option.
- And mark the Browsing History checkbox and also you can tick other data that you want to delete.
- Thereafter, you have to click on the Clear Data option.
In this way, you will be able to delete Google Chrome history on phone without facing any kind of trouble. If you need any further assistance to do so, you can contact the Google support service that can be accessed by simply going to the Google Support or Google Forum. Or else, you may contact the Google support service through the phone call.