How To Recover Google Password Without Security Question
Check out the simple way to recover your Google password without security questions
Maintaining the security and privacy of your Google account is really essential. And this is also the reason why most of the tech experts suggest to change Google account password on a regular basis. Still, there are many users, who face difficulty in accessing their Google account because of lost password issue. Fortunately, one can simply recover their Google password by using the recovery options. And in case, if you are looking for solutions on Google password recovery without security question then, you can read this article for alternative solutions.
Simple steps to recover Google account password:
- For the users who need to recover their Google account password are required to launch Google recovery page.
- After that, the user needs to enter their Google account email id in the provided field.
- Then, you will be prompted to enter the last password of your Google account.
- Further, you are required to click on try another way option in order to recover your Google password.
- And then, you will be provided with an option of phone number recovery where you will be provided with a code which you need to enter in order to verify your account.
- Besides, you can also recover your account using email recovery option where you will be provided with the code through email.
- And once the account is verified, you will get the option to create a new password.
- Thereafter, create a new password for your account and save all the changes.
Hence, this was this was the simple procedure to recover Google password without recovery questions. And in case, if you still face some issues in recovering your Google password, you can contact Google support for desired assistance to access your Google account.