How to Reset Or Unlock Acer Laptop Admin Password?
Process to Reset Or Unlock Acer Laptop Admin Password?
Do you forget your Acer laptop admin password and don’t have idea how to unlock it? Then don’t worry about that. There are many ways in which you can easily unlock or reset your Acer laptop admin password. If you want to know about the ways of admin password unlocking, then read this article and go through the below instructions:
Unlock from Safe Mode:-
- Step 1:- First of all, press F8 key for a few seconds until the Acer laptop powering on.
- Step 2:- Now Advanced Boot Options window will open and then select Safe Mode and press the Enter.
- Step 3:- Tap on the Administrator account section.
- Step 4:- Now go to the Start icon and then tap on the Control Panel.
- Step 5:- Tap on the User Accounts section and then select the accounts whose password you want to set.
- Step 6:- Now enter a new password for your Acer laptop user account to complete the procedure.
Reset Acer laptop administrator password:-
- Step 1:- First of all, open your Acer laptop and then go to the Start menu.
- Step 2:- Click on the Control Panel and then choose Administrative Tools.
- Step 3:- Now click on the Computer management section.
- Step 4:- Click on the System Tools and select Local User and Groups.
- Step 5:- Now click on the Users folder and choose Set Password icon.
- Step 6:- Click on the Proceed and then enter a new password into the given field.
- Step 7:- Now click on the OK to complete the procedure.
After applying the above given methods, you can easily unlock or reset Acer laptop admin password.