Remove Two Step Verification Gmail Without Phone
How To Remove 2 Step Verification Gmail Without Phone?
Gmail account is more secure when it is protected with a password and an additional verification code. As in case if anyone tried to enter into the account can break the password but cannot break the extra security code that has been activated by 2-step verification. In today’s world where cybercrimes and threats are on the peak, 2-step verification is the only way to give the extra security to the Gmail account. And removing or deactivating makes easier for anyone to enter into the account.
But if somehow you want to remove 2-step verification gmail then it is very easy for the user to turn it off. And the user may follow the steps below to know how to remove without the phone.
Turning off 2-step Verification From Gmail!
- Open a web browser and go to Gmail.com from the search bar at the top.
- Enter the username and password and then tap “Next”.
- Now enter the verification code that you have put to enter into the account.
- Go to settings of Gmail from the top right corner and then tap “Privacy and security” option.
- The security page of your Gmail account is displayed in front of you. Scroll down and go to “Sign in to Google” column and you will find 2-step verification option.
- Tap on it to turn it off. Gmail will ask for the verification code one last time and then the password. Enter the details asked and then the function is turned off.
Therefore with the help of the above steps the user can easily remove 2-step verification on Gmail. And further, for any help or assistance the user is free to contact Google customer service which is 24/7 active,