How to recover suspended Google account
Steps to Recover Google Account by Online Assistance:-
If you are using your Google account and when you try to log into your account and you are unable to make a login due to one of the following reasons:
- Automatically suspended by Google systems as Google team felt your account is at risk.
- Someone has hacked into your account and was using it to send spam, then, Google suspends such kind of google accounts due to spam abuse.
However, you need not worry as you can recover your Google Account by going through following steps:
- Go to account recovery page.
- Enter the Email which has been suspended. You can also enter the phone number that is associated with your account.
- Click Next.
- If you have activated two-step verification, then, a verification code will be sent to your cell number.
- Enter the verification code in the field provided.
- Then, click Next.
- If you cannot access your cell, then, click on “Try Another Way”.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to enter the primary Email address.
- Enter the Primary Email address and a link from Google team will be sent to your primary Email ID.
- Open your primary Email ID on next page, click on the link sent by Google team to recover suspended Google Account.
- When you click on the link sent by Google team, it takes you to the page where you can reset a password for Google
- Resetting the password allows the user to log into the account once again.
- The above steps help you to log into to the Google Account.
However, if stuck somewhere or need any help to clarify the above steps, then, contact Google Help Center, the highly trained and highly professional Google team will help you out to recover your account.
Disclaimer : oceanhelpline.com provide useful information We are not directly linked with any third party and just information purpose only help our users on requirement basis.