How do I chat with a live agent on Facebook?
Facebook provides the right entertainment and much more to users. Having issues with your Facebook account would be problematic and there are certain things that a user may do if he/she wishes to rectify the errors. One of the best things to resort to is to get in touch with a customer service professional at Facebook. Users are able to get in touch with the customer service professionals and in turn, they are able to guide users as far as the problem is concerned.
Live chat is quite a popular option these days when it comes to customer service. To reach a live person at Facebook, users need to follow the steps that are mentioned down under:
- Visit the support section on the application. Once you open the Facebook application, you will be able to see the support option on the page.
- Select it and then select the live chat option.
- A new window will pop up. Connect with a live person by listing your query in the field where prompted.
This way users are able to chat with the customer service professionals at Facebook.
Below mentioned is a step-by-step guide to initiate a live chat with a live person at Facebook for assistance or help with your account. These steps will allow you to chat with a live agent on Facebook.
- First and foremost, users need to log in to their Facebook account using their login details or credentials.
- Next, visit https://business.faceboook.com/ and select the ‘create account’ option.
- Users need to fill in details such as their business account name and then select the primary page.
- Followed by this, users are required to enter their name and work email address.
- Fill in the required details that are mentioned on the page. Complete the setup.
- After this, users need to visit https://business.facebook.com/settings/adaccounts
- Also, open a new tab and visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/accounts/ here, users are required to copy the id listed on the page. This is 8 or 16 digits long.
- Navigate back to the business manager settings tab and select the following option “Add new ad account” followed by “Claim an ad account”.
- Paste the account id and claim the ad account.
It is better to reach a Facebook live person using the Facebook live chat option. A live person will provide instant solutions and help to users. Also, live chat is one of the best ways to get your problems addressed.
Moreover, there are other ways available to get in touch with the customer service department at Facebook. Users need to get accustomed to using the help and support page on Facebook. Multiple options are listed on the page to connect with the customer service professionals who will further help with issues resolution.
Likewise, you could drop an email on the customer service email address or may reach the customer relationship executive by giving a call on the customer service helpline number.