How to add apple music to imovie on ipad?
How to Apple Music to iMovie on iPad?
Apple Music is a streaming service which is DRM protected and cannot be imported into iMovie. But you can import purchased iTunes music into an iMovie project. If you don’t have any idea about that, then you can apply the below instructions:
- First of all, connect your iPad to computer and then open iTunes.
- Tap your device name icon which is available at the top left corner.
- Choose Apps in the sidebar.
- Choose iMovie under the File Sharing.
- Now select the file which you want to add into the iMovie Documents pane.
- Now select the file for coy and tap on the Open.
- After that, open iMovie on your iPad and then tap on the Projects.
- Now tap on the Import icon to complete the procedure.
Apple Customer Service Phone Number
Are you not capable to add Apple Music to iMovie on your iPad with the help of above instructions? Then don’t be tensed and contact Apple customer service to avail the highly reliable solutions from the team of technical experts. These experts are very skilled and can fix all your issues within a short span of time. You can get this amazing assistance at 24/7 hours.