How To Fix Windows Not Responding
Visit Windows technical support executive to fix when Windows 10 is not responding:-
When you are trying to run your Windows 10, you are noticing an error due to an unresponsive program which is not working fine. There most of the program that sometimes stops working and doesn’t work fine like Outlook, Microsoft, Antivirus, Plug-in and much more.
If there is an error with one of the program and you are not able to fix that, it is necessary to figure out the reason first and then find out the clue to resolve the problem with ease. It is pretty easy to contact Windows technical support executive who offers legitimate guidance and help to get the issue fixed in no time.
Here are the ways on how to fix when Windows 10 is not responding:-
- Start on your Windows 10 device and use the minimal setup of the boot and start up the program.
- This method will help you to eliminate the software conflicts, occur when you install a program in Windows 10.
- You can run the troubleshoot program to determined what conflict is causing the problem with the help of the clean boot procedure.
- You need to log in your computer device as an administrator to be able to perform a clean boot.
- Your computer temporarily loses some functionality during the task of clean boot procedure.
- You should check your computer is connected to the network as policy settings probably prevent you from following these steps.
- You can update your Windows 10 after scanning and fixing all boot problem issue.
Having updated you can see your device would be working fine. If still not working, you need to visit Windows Customer Service center, available at every point of the time to get the issue fixed with ease.