MSN imap settings for Outlook
How to configure MSN with IMAP settings?
MSN is the email account that can be accessed across various platforms. Are you having an Android or iPhone device? You can easily setup the email account in the device and start accessing the emails. The best use of the MSN account is that it provides a huge storage for emails and now there is no need to delete emails from the account. Although to keep the account clean of unwanted emails and data it is always advised to delete the emails from the account and also the server.
MSN also enables easy access to emails and also transfers the emails between accounts account easily. Attachments are sent easily over the protected server. While configuring the email account on any device make sure that the server settings are done correctly. POP/IMAP and SMTP settings need to be done correctly for the email account. IMAP enables the incoming of emails and it is the method used by computers to access email messages from a remote server. This article will provide steps to set up the IMAP settings of MSN emails and in case you need advanced assistance contact support team for help.
Here are the steps to configure the IMAP settings of MSN emails –
- Firstly open the MSN account and move to ‘Settings’.
- Now select ‘IMAP’ as the Account Type in the MSN account server configuration.
- Now enter IMAP as ‘mail.msn.com’ under ‘Server Address’.
- Under the ‘Server Port’ enter the value as ‘993’.
- Next enter the complete email address and password for the verification of the account.
- Now choose ‘SSL’ as the Encrypted Connection for the Incoming IMAP Server.
- Your IMAP settings are done correctly for the MSN account and user will get the incoming mail correctly.
Dial MSN toll free number for help and support if in case you are not able to configure the IMAP settings. Also, over the same number user can get all the latest assistance for the email troubles.